Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm.
Shipping from £7.50. Free shipping for wine to addresses within 10 miles (6 bottles minimum) & for orders over £95.
Aldwick wines are vegetarian and vegan friendly
- £13.00Grape Varieties:BacchusStyle:Herbaceous and dryVintage:2020Grape Varieties: 100% Bacchus Style: Herbaceous and dry Colour: Light lemon Nose: Lychee Palette: Pineapple and green grass Alcohol Content: 11.5% Harvest: October 2020 Bottled: March 2021 Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank Vegetarian and vegan friendly OUR STORY Bacchus - the Greco-Roman god of wine. Could a grape be better named? It thrives in the cool- climate vineyards of England, where it More Information
- £12.00Grape Varieties:Pinot Noir, Regent & SolarisStyle:Aromatic and dryVintage:2020Grape Varieties: 25% Pinot Noir, 25% Regent & 50% Solaris Style: Aromatic Colour: Rosé Nose: Sweet fruit Palette: Pineapple Alcohol Content: 12% Harvest: September 2020 Bottled: March 2021 Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank Vegetarian and vegan friendly OUR STORY In October 1957, Mary Joyce Hathway came to Aldwick Court Farm as the beautiful bride of Dennis Watts. Farmer’s wife and mother of More Information
- £14.50Grape Varieties:Regent & Pinot NoirStyle:Light to medium bodiedVintage:2020Grape Varieties: Regent & Pinot Noir Style: Light to medium bodied Colour: Pale ruby Nose: Cherries Palette: Blackberries and black cherries. Alcohol Content: 11% Harvest: September 2020 Bottled: August 2021 (Unoaked) Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank Vegetarian and vegan friendly OUR STORY An adynaton is a figure of speech depicting something so unlikely as to verge on the impossible. Vineyards in Great More Information
- £15.50Grape Varieties:RegentStyle:Medium bodied with long finishVintage:2019Grape Varieties: 100% Regent Style: Medium bodied with long finish Colour: Deep crimson Nose: Winter spice Palette: Black berries with an undertone of pepper Alcohol Content: 11% Harvest: September 2019 Bottled: August 2020 (unoaked) Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank Vegetarian and vegan friendly OUR STORY For reasons unknown, Aldwick’s 790 Regent vines were established in four irregular blocs on the outer perimeters More Information
- £20.00Grape Varieties:Pinot NoirStyle:Light and elegantVintage:2018Grape Varieties: 100% Pinot Noir Style: Light and elegant Colour: Red Nose: Blackcurrants Palette: Blackberries and burnt cherries Alcohol Content: 11% Harvest: October 2018 Bottled: March 2019 (Oaked) Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank Vegetarian and vegan friendly OUR STORY Beneath the crest of the ancient Mererigge, Aldwick’s Pinot Noir vines align the south-facing slope. Saxon for ‘Middle Boundary’, the Mererigge is a More Information
- £25.00Grape Varieties:Seyval Blanc & Pinot NoirStyle:Elegant & dryVintage:2017Grape Varieties: 40% Seyval Blanc & 60% Pinot Noir Style: Brut Colour: Pale gold Palette: Baked brioche & green pears Harvest: September / October 2017 Disgorged: January 2021 Traditional Method Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank Vegetarian and vegan friendly OUR STORY A nod to the Romans who introduced the drinking of wine to England, our Jubilate® – pronounced joo’buhlah’ tay More Information
- £11.50Grape Varieties:Seyval Blanc & BacchusStyle:Light & dryVintage:2020Grape Varieties: Seyval Blanc & Bacchus Style: Light & dry Colour: Light lemon Nose: Gooseberry Palette: Citrus and elderflower Alcohol Content: 11% Harvest: October 2020 Bottled: March 2021 Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank Vegetarian and vegan friendly OUR STORY A Time and Place …. Time:- The time that our grapes are harvested are during September and October each year. They are carefully More Information
- £111.50Grape Varieties:SelectionStyle:SelectionVintage:SelectionMixed case of 6 Aldwick wines, comprising: Aldwick BS40 2020 Aldwick Flying Pig 2020 Aldwick Pinot Noir 2018 Aldwick Regent 2019 Aldwick Jubilate Classic Cuvee 2017 (x 2 bottles) Vegetarian and vegan friendly Free delivery * The product image is not representative of what comes in the case and is for illustration purposes only.