Free click and collect available through lockdown. Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm.
Shipping from £7.50. Free shipping for wine to addresses within 10 miles (6 bottles minimum) & for orders over £95.
- £13.00Grape Varieties:BacchusStyle:Herbaceous and dryVintage:September 2019Grape Varieties: 100% Bacchus Style: Herbaceous and dry Colour: White Nose: Peach Palette: Apricots & elderflower Alcohol Content: 11.5% Harvest: September 2019 Bottled: March 2020 Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank OUR STORY Bacchus - the Greco-Roman god of wine. Could a grape be better named? It thrives in the cool- climate vineyards of England, where it has become a ‘signature variety’. More Information
- £12.00Grape Varieties:Pinot Noir, Regent & SolarisStyle:Aromatic and dryVintage:September 2019Grape Varieties: 25% Pinot Noir, 25% Regent & 50% Solaris Style: Aromatic and dry Colour: Rosé Nose: Lychees Palette: Pineapple and pear Alcohol Content: 12% Harvest: September 2019 Bottled: March 2020 Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank OUR STORY In October 1957, Mary Joyce Hathway came to Aldwick Court Farm as the beautiful bride of Dennis Watts. Farmer’s wife and mother of More Information
- £28.00Grape Varieties:Pinot NoirStyle:Delicate and dryVintage:October 2016Grape Varieties: 100% Pinot Noir Style: Delicate & dry Colour: Pale gold Nose: Floral Palette: Cherries & red fruit Dosage: 6.66 g/l Harvest: October 2016 Bottled: August 2017 Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank Disgorged: July 2019 Traditional Method OUR STORY A nod to the Romans who introduced the drinking of wine to England, our Jubilate® – pronounced joo’buhlah' tay – is the More Information
- £14.50Grape Varieties:Regent & Pinot NoirStyle:Light to medium bodiedVintage:September 2017Grape Varieties: 30% Regent & 70% Pinot Noir Style: Light to medium bodied Colour: Pale ruby Nose: Cherries Palette: Cinnamon with a hint of black cherries. Alcohol Content: 11% Harvest: September 2017 Bottled: August 2019 (Unoaked) Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank OUR STORY An adynaton is a figure of speech depicting something so unlikely as to verge on the impossible. Vineyards More Information
- £15.50Grape Varieties:RegentStyle:Medium bodiedVintage:September 2018Grape Varieties: 100% Regent Style: Medium bodied Colour: Deep crimson Nose: Winter spice Palette: Dark cherries with an undertone of pepper Alcohol Content: 11% Harvest: September 2018 Bottled: August 2019 (unoaked) Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank OUR STORY For reasons unknown, Aldwick’s 790 Regent vines were established in four irregular blocs on the outer perimeters of each of Woodlands Vineyard’s quadrants. More Information
- £22.50Grape Varieties:Seyval BlancStyle:BrutVintage:September 2017Grape Varieties: 100% Seyval Blanc Style: Brut Colour: White Nose: Green apples Palette: Honeydew melon and citrus Alcohol Content: 12 % Dosage: 8.4 g/l Harvest: September 2017 Disgorged: March 2020 Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank OUR STORY In August 2011, armed with her secateurs, Elizabeth Laver arrived at Aldwick Court Farm. A long-term friend of Sandy Luck, they met in 1995 both More Information
- £20.00Grape Varieties:Pinot NoirStyle:Light and elegantVintage:October 2018Grape Varieties: 100% Pinot Noir Style: Light and elegant Colour: Red Nose: Blackcurrants Palette: Blackberries and burnt cherries Alcohol Content: 11% Harvest: October 2018 Bottled: March 2019 Winemaker: Steve Brooksbank OUR STORY Beneath the crest of the ancient Mererigge, Aldwick’s Pinot Noir vines align the south-facing slope. Saxon for ‘Middle Boundary’, the Mererigge is a striking ridge that links More Information
- £105.50Grape Varieties:SelectionStyle:SelectionVintage:SelectionAn introductory offer for a mixed case of Aldwick wines, comprising: Aldwick Bacchus 2019 Aldwick Flying Pig 2018 Aldwick Jubilate Blanc de Noirs 2016 Aldwick Jubilate Seyval Salute 2017 Aldwick Regent 2018 Aldwick Mary's Rose 2019 Free delivery